Thursday, June 11, 2009

Dream Job


Do you think it is important to be passionate about your job?

YES!!! But what's a job that I would really like to do??

I want to be a musician. I'm been singing on stages since the age of nine. I cannot see my life without music. I have my grade 7 in Royal Conservatory Piano and my grade 2 with honors in theory. I've played guitar regularly on stage and perform at least once a month at a local coffee shop. I've been paid about 100$ an hour to sing and entertain. Can I see myself doing anything else? Absolutely Not! Only about 41% of Canadians surveys said that there schooling actually benefited them in getting there dream job, so what does that mean? Is it who you know? In any case I will do everything in my power to get to where I want to be and I will push myself until I'm famous ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment